....my oh so very random thoughts

Friday 21 October 2016

HOW TO SURVIVE A RECESSION Episode 3

Disclaimer:
" FRESH $5m found in Patience Jonathan's account" - PUNCH Newspaper
Abeg does anybody have any stale $5m that they are not using again?

On today's episode of "How to survive a recession: The Onigbese Edition

Onigbese: Debtor, Creditor

I've always said that there are two awkwardly frustrating situations I'd rather not find myself in:
1) having to tell someone that they have bad breath/body odour.
2) trying to convince(beg) someone who owes you money to pay up.

Scenario 1 is not all that daunting because once the issue is out in the open, it's only a matter of time before we can all move on with our lives.

Scenario 2 on the other hand, usually goes down like this:

You: Guy how far, when you go free me the bar?(when will you pay me my money?)

Onigbese:
** Is it because of small N50,000 you are harassing me like this ? My God will fight for me.
** You sef, are you not bigger than 5million naira?
** My ATM card got trapped
** Unfailingly tomorrow, first thing in the morning ("What if tomorrow never comes playing in the background")
** blocks you on all social media platforms/screens your calls.
** develops amnesia

You:  ðŸ˜¶ *logs out of life*

No comments:

Post a Comment