....my oh so very random thoughts

Thursday 25 August 2016

Product Reviews, Star ratings and the Nigerian factor

Fun Fact: Dear Nigerian driver, did you know that you can allow another driver to enter your lane in traffic, it doesn't mean that he has overtaken your destiny.

On today's episode of "I cannot kill myself and come and die."

I hate shopping online on Nigerian websites for one reason only. There are hardly any customer product reviews or star ratings to work with.
Product reviews is a system that helps potential buyers make an informed decision about the product they wish to purchase.
These reviews are basically evaluation/feedback left by customers who have purchased (and used) the product before, usually in the form of comments and star ratings. Reviews can be positive or negative.

It's a win win situation; for the seller because good reviews help improve their rankings and drive sales upwards, and for the buyer because it helps you know what you're getting yourself into.
On the overall it increases trust between both parties.

I live for online reviews. I review everything from the series I watch down to the apps I download.
I can get stuck rummaging through online reviews just so I can be thoroughly informed on what I intend to purchase.

So let me tell you guys about this wonderful site I happened upon earlier this year Hotels.ng. They are an online hotel booking agency in Nigeria. Their service was impeccable with very professional staff. And their prices are unbelievable! Tell a friend to tell a friend, Oyibo Pepper said so.

And that my dear children is how you leave a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment