....my oh so very random thoughts

Thursday 25 August 2016

Abusive Relationships

There are two kinds of house guests; the ones who take off their shoes at the door and the ones who don't have the fear of God in them.

On today's episode of "Stories that touch the heart and inflame the liver"

These days being in a Whatsapp group is akin to being in an abusive relationship.
Because there is no logical explanation as to why one group chat will generate 400 notifications in less than 2 hours because a group of people have decided to turn the chat room into their beer parlor.

The one wey dey pain me pass be say all the photos/videos generated from the group now get saved in my gallery.
As if it's not enough that you are draining my battery😬

Who mute button don epp? (I really need to stop saying this "don epp" thing)
This is not the change we voted for(which is why 80% of the group chatter consists of tales of woe of the APC led administration. Just mention "Buhari" and all decorum goes out the window)

The worst part is, I can't leave.
Do you guys think I need couples therapy ?

No comments:

Post a Comment