....my oh so very random thoughts

Monday 23 March 2015

Double Standards

Disclaimer: This may or may not be the correct application of the term "double standards"...
Can we talk about double standards for a minute please?
"America is racist! Americans are racist!' YET you are the person who vehemently refused your (Ibo) son to marry a girl simply because she was Yoruba.
Hello kettle.
"We are all God's children! The church is s place for sinners! Come as you are!" YET you sent home that girl with the outrageous makeup/flamboyant hairdo/ridiculously short dress from Sunday service. I mean how dare she?!
"Politics is a dirty game! Politicians are corrupt! We need Change! YET you are the person who cheated on your last exam(or even paid for it sef), avoids paying taxes, bribed your way into getting a better NYSC posting or to get that juicy position(because you "know somebody") and there's not a single patriotic bone in your body. You know what they say, "corruption begins at home".
A guy is promiscuous: Achievement. A lady is promiscuous: Harlot! Ashawo! Wife material -100 yards. She cannot cook: -250yards She doesn't want children(hehe! I can't even)
Hello pot.
"Kim Kardashian is this! Kim K is that!" YET you are the person who shared the link of her nude pictures to all your friends on Whatsapp, you are the one addicted to "Keeping Up With The Kardashians"
If she is as bad as y'all make her out to be, how is it that y'all are helping make her even more famous ?! Making money off "zero talent" with a husband/beautiful daughter to show for it.
Take several seats please.
Ok I'm done.
<<end of rant>>

1 comment:

  1. Ok I, I don't comment on blogs but I will start now! before she becomes more popular than Linda Ikeji n co, lemme tell you all that my name is Evergreen Uzoamaka Lebechi and I am her friend! If you want to chyke her or know the way to her heart wether it's through Ogbono soup or Burnt pot of Jollof rice, contact me!

    ReplyDelete