....my oh so very random thoughts

Saturday 9 July 2016

Rant 101

There are three things that potentially stress me out. The fourth is just outright annoying.
1) A bad weave
2) Acne (don't ask me whether it's the stress that brings on the acne or vice versa)
3) Dandruff
4) Those people that use Whatsapp group chats as their beer parlor. How can I wake up to 500 unread messages and a drained battery in less than 6hours??

I can never understand females who go about with tangled weavon. As per you and your hair brush are keeping malice or what?
Ever heard the term "I got my hair laid"? Laid being the operative word here.
The urban dictionary defines it as "When someone's hair looks really good because it is pressed or flat-ironed to the point of satisfaction to viewers of the hair"
Speaking of well pressed hair. You people need to stop this thing where you leave out doesn't blend with your weave. That thing is not sexy mbok. Invest in a flat iron.

For me puberty came and went but the acne stayed. With it came self esteem issues that lingered for awhile.
You ovulate. Acne. You eat groundnut. Acne. You use the wrong cosmetic product. Acne.
People are constantly reminding you not to touch your face else you'd "make it worse".
Your bath sink is cluttered with cosmetic products that claim to be pore cleansing or target blackheads. All na scam
But at the end of the day, you're still a ridiculously fine girl and that's all that really matters, am I right or am I right. Hehe

It grinds my gears when people say  dandruff is a result of poor hygiene.
Please I am not a dirty girl. I'd pay good money to get the everlasting cure for dandruff .
Thanks & God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment