....my oh so very random thoughts

Tuesday 28 July 2015

A Crash Course In Male Etiquette

Good morning dear folk of the male specie. I have a very serious issue to discuss with you this fine morning before we go about our daily activities.

The first category of people I will like to address here today are the HUGGERS a.ka Current tappers.
Two words. Personal space.
Why is it that when you see your homeboys, you shake hands with them but you insist on hugging and pulling me in close when you see me?
Not cool sir, please stay in your lane.

Secondly, and possibly the worst of the bunch are the SMOOTH TALKERS(allegedly)
"Baby how are you doing", "Good morning beautiful" "Hello angel" 🌚
Young man, we don't know each other like that. Keep your sweet words to yourself.
And then those ones that have girlfriends/wives that go 'upandan' the cyber space confusing young girls with sweet words, the devil is soaking your cane inside kerosene.

Questions? Have a good day.
Class dismissed!

<<end of rant>>

2 comments:

  1. lmao soaking your cane though?? I'm done with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when is the next class?

    ReplyDelete